Pages

Thursday, 7 August 2014




1 We were learning about Nelson Mandela and how badly the black Africans were treated .

2 I thought I made my writing link well.

3 Next time I would improve on my spelling.


Nelson mandela was a Civil Rights Leader who lived in South Africa. He fought to be treated equally. Nelson was put in prison for having black skin.

Nelson Mandela was born in Mvezo,South Africa on the 18th of July 1918 his dad was a chief. Nelson was a member of the Thimbu Royalty.Nelson got his name Nelson from his teacher because she could not say his real name.  Nelson Mandela was an ANC leader he wanted non-violent approach. The white afrikaans thought he was a terrorist so Nelson Mandela got put into prison for 27 years.
When he came out of prison he was treated like a king and became the first black president.
I admire Nelson Mandela because of he never got angry at people after he came out of prison for 27 years because he wanted people to be treated equally.

  


1 comment:

  1. WOW! What interesting facts. I like it. But Yeah I will leave it at that

    ReplyDelete